Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
To learn more about the latest notices, closures, holiday hours of operation, and community events, you may connect in the following ways:
1. Twice Weekly Newsletters. Tuesday's newsletter focuses on association news and events, Friday's newsletter highlights community operations and projects.
2. Browse this website to learn more about the community (new info is added regularly).
3. Follow us on Instagram at "Life In Estrella."
4. Follow us on the official "Life In Estrella" Facebook Page.
5. The monthly Life In Estrella magazine is full of information about the community and its residents, facilities and compliance updates, and upcoming events. If you have an idea for a story, are interested in writing an article for the publication, or have images you would like to share, please contact Communications Manager Karen Angelo at email@example.com.
6. Visit the Developer's website at www.Estrella.com.
Show All Answers
Now that you’ve gained access to this site, you will automatically be signed up to receive the twice-weekly Life In Estrella email newsletter. The process takes approximately one day to complete.
If you decide you’d like to stop receiving the newsletters on a temporary basis, you may unsubscribe by clicking on "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email.
If you have Estrella community news ideas for an upcoming edition of the newsletter, please feel free to email the idea and a related photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The newsletters include stories about, or directly related to, Estrella residents, services, efforts and happenings.
The official publication of Estrella, Life in Estrella magazine, arrives the first week of each month at homes in the community. Copies of the publication can also be found at the Starpointe and Presidio Residents Clubs, the Estrella Community Services Office, the CantaMia Residents Club, and at the Newland Welcome Center. If you are not receiving the magazine on a monthly basis, please send a note to email@example.com.
If you would like to read the online edition of the monthly magazine only, and opt-out of receiving a hard copy, please send your Estrella address and homeowner name(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The process of removing you from the mailing list may take up to two editions to complete. A magazine archive can be found here.
Throughout the year, we offer free, virtual New Resident Orientation sessions to provide information about Estrella’s amenities, services, events, and the many ways we communicate with our residents. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have! Orientation sessions are advertised in our weekly newsletters about a month before each session is scheduled and residents can sign up to attend on our event calendar on this site. Our next session is scheduled for later this summer. We hope to see you there!
You can advertise your product or services in the official publication of Estrella, Life in Estrella magazine, by sending a note to email@example.com, or by calling (480) 648-4859. NEW reservations for ad space are due by the eighth business day of the month, prior to the publication date. Monthly circulation of the magazine is more than 7,000 copies, mailed directly to homes in Estrella and CantaMia. This number includes copies that are available in the Estrella Welcome Center, all Estrella model home offices, both Residents Clubs and the Community Services Office. Thank you for your interest!