Updated Resident Club Hours
Governor Doug Ducey issued a statewide Declaration of Emergency on May 31, including putting in place a curfew starting at 8:00 p.m. Sunday evening. The curfew remains in effect from 8:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. and shall expire on Monday, June 8, at 5:00 a.m. unless further extended.
To that end, please be advised that both Starpointe and Presidio Residents Clubs will close at 7:30 p.m. on Monday-Saturday evenings through the duration of this Executive Order. Sunday closing time remains unchanged at 7:00 p.m for both Clubs.
You may read the full declaration here. As always, if you have concerns for your safety, feel unsafe, or witness suspicious activity, please contact 911 or the Goodyear Police Department.
AMENITY REMINDERS (Effective May 18, 2020)
We’re continuing to encourage residents to follow physical distancing recommendations and health and safety guidelines when out in the community and common areas. As with all things in this uncertain time, any amenities you use or areas you visit, are at your own risk. If you or someone in your household is ill or exhibiting any symptoms, please refrain from using amenities. Please continue to be kind and considerate to all neighbors during this challenging time.
As noted above, please be advised that, at this time, both Starpointe and Presidio Residents Clubs are open Monday-Saturday from 5:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Residents only - guests are not permitted at this time.
- Physical distancing is required when visiting Clubs. Please refrain from gathering in groups of more than ten people.
- Residents are encouraged to wear masks while in the clubs and fitness centers.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in public spaces.
- Furniture and equipment have been rearranged and/or removed to support physical distancing.
- Occupancy is limited to 28 residents. If the fitness room is full, please do not enter.
- Please limit your time in the fitness room to 1 hour.
- Please thoroughly wipe each machine with sanitizing wipes after use.
- The Aerobics Rooms are limited to 12 occupants.
- Occupancy is limited to three residents at a time.
- Please limit your time in the pool to 45 minutes.
- Occupancy is limited to 100 residents at a time in Starpointe
- Occupancy is limited to 60 residents at a time in Presidio.
- Please limit your time to 3 hours.
The following are closed at this time:
- All club and group meetings
- Waterslides, Big Dipper, and Splash Pad
- PreSchooner and Youth Clubs
- Facility rentals
- Large gatherings
Open for use:
- Yacht Club
- Summer hours start Friday, May 29, and are Friday-Sunday: 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
REMINDERS: COMMUNITY SERVICES OFFICE (Effective May 18, 2020)
Please be advised that the office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm by appointment only. Please call 623-386-1112 to schedule an appointment. We ask that you keep the following in mind before you arrive:
- All community forms, including New Resident Memberships and Design Review Submittal Forms, can be found online at www.lifeinestrella.com.
- Please complete the forms and call our office to make an appointment to meet with a team member.
- Please arrive on-time with all the necessary paperwork filled out completely before your appointment.
- Printing and Notary Services are offered by appointment only at this time.
- As we are not currently accepting payments in our office, we ask that you continue to make payments online or by mail to the address listed on your statement
- For health and safety reasons, please limit the number of visitors to the office. Family members or guests not required to be present should remain at home.
Please also be reminded that the Association cannot guarantee your safety or monitor every situation. If you do participate, you are doing so at your own risk, so please follow all the necessary precautions and recommended guidelines outlined by the various experts.
Once again, we thank you for your patience. Adherence to these guidelines is imperative to the successful reopening of our common areas, and we thank you for your cooperation.