How do I report a barking dog?

Oftentimes, having a conversation with the owner of the noisy pet is the best option. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, residents are encouraged to contact City of Goodyear Code Compliance or call 623-882-7815. If barking occurs at night, early morning, or on weekends, contact the Goodyear Police non-emergency number, which is 623-932-1220. You may also relay the times the barking occurs to the Community Standards team by emailing or by completing a Community Concern Form and we will try to verify the noise and send a courtesy notice to the pet owner. 

Show All Answers

1. What are the parking restrictions in the community?
2. What are the guidelines regarding trash, bulk trash, & recycling container placement?
3. What are the landscaping guidelines for my yard?
4. How do I report a barking dog?
5. What do I do if I received a violation notice?
6. How do I report a violation in my neighborhood?